Marketing in professional services firms is MESSY.
Prudent Pedal is a marketing consultancy that helps professional services firms deal with the messiness of professional services marketing.
We support firms who want to grow but are frustrated with their results or do not have the resources to deliver a strategic marketing approach.
Issues we address:
- Slow growth
- Wasted marketing dollars
- Inefficient resource allocation
- Lack of metrics and accountability
- Underperforming marketing organization
- Lack of market understanding and focus
- Underutilized sales and marketing platforms
- Cultural misalignment and low brand relevance
Questions we help answer:
- Are our marketing dollars generating the highest positive return?
- Are we getting the maximum opportunities for our sales teams and generating opportunities aligned with the value we provide?
- Who is our ideal client and what do they value?
- What is our best growth opportunity?
- Is our brand and organization aligned to attack the opportunity and our long-term growth?
- Are our thought leadership and content differentiating our brand and driving new business?
- What is the optimal marketing structure, technology, and marketing mix given our investment?
What makes us different:
- Our goal is to maximize the ROI of your marketing no matter what level of your investment.
- Our approach is about agility, efficiency and effectiveness, not hype and fads.
- We are not a marketing “agency,” we are industry-leading marketers and business developers from top global consulting firms.
- We emphasize the integration of marketing, business development and account management.
- We believe marketing’s number one goal is lead nurturing and generation.
- We are prudent.